Friday, December 9, 2011

Forgetfulness!


Last week, a hairbrush fell out of our freezer. And I found our cordless phone inside a pencil case, inside a food cupboard in the kitchen. I wish I was kidding. Oh, and get this. We use a ceiling lift to get my husband in and out of bed. We were racing around to get ready for church one morning and I painstakingly got the net under him, fastened all the loops up to the lift and began to push the button. ACTION! Allen stopped me. "Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked. To be honest, I was a little annoyed, but I rechecked all the fasteners, yep. Everything was in place. Then, I noticed, he wasn't wearing any pants! I am sooooo scatterbrained and forgetful! Most of the time...

But I have no problem remembering with computer-like clarity almost every incident of my beloved hubby making me mad. Don't get me wrong, I'm a forgiving person--with an excellent brain-file.

I'm so glad God is not like me! He not only forgives but FORGETS all the jerky stuff we do. That is so nice, God! Thanks for not rubbing our nose in it!

1 comment: